Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Impediment4,466 pages

Buy land.

WWJD?

???

Jesus died on wood.

What is your religion?

Atheist.

SQ

Atheist.

Who is your "idol/hero"?

Parents

Angelina Jolie or Kate Beckinsale

Neither

what is the best film sequel?

The Empire Strikes Back.

True or False: Richard Pryor is the ultimate funny nigger.

he is the funniest mutha ****a of all time....

What do you think of what I just said?

Your spelling sucks 🙂

What would you name your kid if you had a daughter?

Question what would you name her.

Leia

same q

Lara or Katie

same q

Emma, Lucy, Maria or Monica one of those 4.

SQ

I'd name her after myself. A-Duhhhhhhh, I hate other girl names.

Now what would you name your son?

Dickhole

What?

What, in the butt?

Favorite thing to poke at?

What?

What?

In the butt?

What do you like to dance to?

Originally posted by Floigen
What?

What?