Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Dustin [Tsure]4,466 pages

I leave drawing to the girlfriend.

Do you touch yourself on a regular basis in the sexual way. *For those get around the question people*

Originally posted by Dustin [Tsure]
I leave drawing to the girlfriend.

Do you touch yourself on a regular basis in the sexual way. *For those get around the question people*

So often I've thought about stopping cold turkey lately.

Same question

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
So often I've thought about stopping cold turkey lately.

Same question

2 times a night.

Same Question.

At least once a day.

Do you like cheese? What kinds?

Cheddar

Do you like Milk?

Love Milk.
With biscuits. 😊

Last thing you read?

exam questions disgust

same q

this 🙂 what u posted 🙂
whats side of eurocream u like white or black 🙂

black

same q

never heard of eurocream

would you be willing to join the army?

No.

Opinion of the army?

Don't really care about it.

Same Q.

I just hate it lol.

Which item would you rather have : porn magazine, cell phone or iPod?

porn mag

sq

Cell phone.

If you were to be dumped by your lover, would you rather be dumped for your best friend or enemy? Why?

Originally posted by faraday
Cell phone.

If you were to be dumped by your lover, would you rather be dumped for your best friend or enemy? Why?

good question

sq

id rather be dumped for my friend so then at least they're both hapy and my enemy isnt

I think enemy, cause I think I wouldn't be able to forgive my friend, but with an enemy I'd just hate them more.

Same q, it's a very good one.

My enemy, cause then I'd have more reason to hate them. Plus, if my friend took the person in, and started dating them, it would show my friend probably doesn't care about my feelings, and shit. They'd probably eventually become my enemy.

Last time you lovingly kissed someone(not family members!), even though you weren't in a relationship with them?

Never

SQ.

It was about 3 years ago or so. I wanted them back so badly, but nothing came of it afterwards.

Last time you hacked up some flem? Mmmmmm! 😂