Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Impediment4,466 pages

Sure.

Ever threw up in a restaurant? Like at the table?

Not yet... Ever have sex at church ??

Nope.

Same Q.

Nah. Sounds cool though. Maybe I'll do that when I meet that special someone, in a cathedral.

Last person that betrayed you, and what did they do?

My girlfriend from, like, 5 years ago. She cheated on me with a guy at a house party while I was in the hospital.

Same q.

Girl left me for another guy because he was closer.

Same Q.

Can't we ask another question?

No we can't.

Same Q.

Originally posted by Nod
No we can't.

Same Q.

yes we can,you don't keep saying SQ,once is enuf newb

What illegal drugs have you done? Be honest.

None,Never

Have you ever plotted to murder someone?

Sure.

Ever been arrested?

No

But I have threatened with it for carrying a camera, i live in a small corrupt town and they think if a teen has anything,it's stolen.

SQ

No.

Have you ever witnessed a violent crime, I mean a really violent crime?

Sure. I've been to Iraq.

Ever laughed at someone else's misfortunes? Example?

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
No.

Have you ever witnessed a violent crime, I mean a really violent crime?

No

EDIT

Originally posted by Impediment
Sure. I've been to Iraq.

Ever laughed at someone else's misfortunes? Example?

Yes,Hitler killing himself

Have you ever been to a war zone?

No.

Same Q.

Not in the middle of a war, but after.

SQ

Nope.

Have you ever left your home country?