I just remember that I was bleeding and I couldn't find out where it was coming from, and I couldn't make it stop.
Best dream you've ever had?
MRG
MR.GrumUniversal Soul collector
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane I just remember that I was bleeding and I couldn't find out where it was coming from, and I couldn't make it stop.
Best dream you've ever had?
steeks duhhhhh
~SQ~
NOD
NodRestricted
Donno.
Originally posted by SelphieT
Every played with your ass while masturbating?
JAI
jainasolo55Senior Member
have you ever spit in someone elses food?
SEL
SelphieTyou teasing like you do
Yes
Have you ever drank from someone's cup/whatever while they weren't looking?
FAC
FacemanDuck Butt Donaldo
Hell no !! What's your phone number ? ( Hoping a hot girl responds)...
NOD
NodRestricted
5667 24665
Same Q.
FAC
FacemanDuck Butt Donaldo
Originally posted by Nod 5667 24665
Same Q.
Hater !! 😠 Same Q.
WLS
WålshyRestricted
999
ever thought of suicide
NOD
NodRestricted
No.
Same Q.
BLI
BlightLess than Newbie
Originally posted by Nod No.
Same Q.
Yes 😬
Do you want to be happy?
NOD
NodRestricted
I guess.
Same Q.
BLI
BlightLess than Newbie
Originally posted by Nod I guess.
Same Q.
Of course.
Do you ever revel in your sadness?
FAC
FacemanDuck Butt Donaldo
Already happy....This question is for Blight... Are you still thinking about it ?
BLI
BlightLess than Newbie
Originally posted by Faceman Already happy....This question is for Blight... Are you still thinking about it ?
No longer. Only occasionally now. It's a mind thing 😬
My question remains.
WLS
WålshyRestricted
yes
ever cut your wrists or self harm?
ABN
AbnormalButSaneScrew up
Yes.
How many glasses of water do you drink daily?
NOD
NodRestricted
One.
Same Q.
BLI
BlightLess than Newbie
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane Yes.
How many glasses of water do you drink daily?
Depends on the day. Ussually about 6 glasses, though.
Have you ever set yourself on fire? Any part of you body?