Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Nod4,466 pages

Yes.

Same Q.

Not at all

Same Question

not really no

have you masturbated today?

Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
not really no

have you masturbated today?

Not yet.

Same Q.

nope

are you a smurf?

nah

are u afraid of clowns

Too pale. But I wish!

SAME QUESTION

No.

You have sex today? Or going to?

Negativeo 🙁

SQ

Nope.

Same Q.

Nah.

Last time you had sex?

Its been a while. Girlfriend stuff.

Same Q.

never i dont believe in sex before marriage

ever owned an american flag coffee mug?

I'm not American so no.

Same Q.

I don't really have any mugs.

Last thing you poked at?

that mass of bile in the kitchen with a ladel 😘

sq

my tummy

same q

My head.

Same Q.

Probably my cat, to see if he was really laying near my legs this morning.

Last thing you scratched?