Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Nod4,466 pages

Manchester United.

Same Q.

Glory Man. United.

Favorite magazine?

Rolling Stone

Same q

None.

What was the first website you joined this year? 🥷

Don't remember. Some ipod torrent site.

Chandler or Ross?

Same.

Same Q.

I'm not a fan of Friends, I don't care for either of them.

Do you use shower gel?

I use soap.

2-D movies or CGI animation?

2D movies

staying at home watching a dvd or go to the cinema?

Cinema

Same q

Cinema

Same Question

staying home

tom brady or joe montana

Neither................................

Something that made you sad today?

Myself I guess

Do you have pets?

No.

Would you masturbate (after not pleasuring yourself for 5 years) with people in the next room?

i would mastybate with peple in room lOL!!!!

are you a pedofile?

No, I like older men.

Something you'd prefer your loved one to have?

A job.

How often do you masturbate a week?

A good week: 14 times

Same Question

it varies

same q