Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by SelphieT4,466 pages

Star Slight by At The Drive-In

Do you collect anything?

Feel Good Inc.

In love right now?

yup

same q

Originally posted by SelphieT
Star Slight by At The Drive-In

Do you collect anything?


Special edition coins biscuits

two questions going at once 😐

answer to the love one: yes

Same q, whatever it is

star wars shit

same q

Actually I collect Star Wars stuff as well as coins

Same q remains

Little cute things, that are really small, like, smaller than an inch or so.

How many CDs do you think you own? (rough estimate)

30ish

fave CD

The Killers.

Same Q.

Crow soundtrack

same q

Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band

Same q

The Dresden Dolls (self titled)

Whats a band that you've just started to get into?

Black Flag

same q

Burzum

Same q

Vigaku!!! 🤘

OH YEAH!

Whats an instrument you wish you knew how to play? (that you obviously don't know how to play now)

drums

sq

Harp!

Do you like to yell a lot?

I don't like to but I do yell allot.

Same Q.

I love to yell at my best friend. We have yelling fights.

When no one is around, do you talk to yourself outloud?