SEL SelphieT you teasing like you do Harlequin Fetuses 😱 And cancer. Damn cancer. sneaky2Favorite candy?
BIC Because I can Defenestration yes i douche..... 😕ever wandered what it would be like to be an accountant?
WLS Wålshy Restricted noever wanted to have lived in teh 80s? if you did, do you wish you lived in the 60s? if you did, then dam your old
BIC Because I can Defenestration Originally posted by Wålshy noever wanted to have lived in teh 80s? if you did, do you wish you lived in the 60s? if you did, then dam your old yeah i'd love to have lived in the 80's. Woulda bin intrestingor the 60shave you ever wanted to go into a blackhole?
BIC Because I can Defenestration Originally posted by Rogue Jedi yes, and not the ones in space... 😖hifty:same q 😂 not someones oraphus but in space 😛
RJ Rogue Jedi Restricted Originally posted by Because I can 😂 not someones oraphus but in space 😛 no then.
BIC Because I can Defenestration Originally posted by Rogue Jedi no then. awww well what about in a worm hole?O.O