Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by guy2224,466 pages

"We learn as we go"

Chicken or Fish

Chicken

Have you ever hit a girl?

Yeah, but then again, I am a girl.

Same q

No

Have you ever shot a gun?

Nah

Same q

i could but i havent

are you in 2008 yet?

No

Are you in 2009 yet?awesome

not no more

are you going to have a new years resolution?

Don't believe in 'em

Same q

ye i got a new resolution: never ever to have anymore resolutions

do you think george bush isnt that bad?

Hes a stupid *******.

Same Q.

He is a war criminal and horrible human

Have you ever seen a US president?

Originally posted by TRH
He is a war criminal and horrible human

Have you ever seen a US president?

Yes. Clinton shopping for a suitcase in Vegas. [EDIT] Though he was no longer president at the time.

Same Question.

No never

same q

Hell to the No

have you ever peeped in someones window?

I know I have, but I don't remember.

Have you ever talked on the phone with someone, and had a decent conversation, even though you didn't know them AT ALL? (you didn't know who the hell they were, not from the internet, or from in person)

no

have you ever been on holiday?..and where to?

Yeah, lots of places, like Salem, Kansas City, St. Louis, Effingham, Montreal, some place in Cali, Wisconsin, and some other places I probably don't remember.

Ever been out of your own country?

Yes, I have been to around 16 country's in Europe

Have you ever been in a casino?

YEAH!

When did you have your first cigarette?