Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Neo Darkhalen4,466 pages

Ah-ha.

SQ.

anthrax, at the moment

stupidest thing you have done/said today

Got in trouble for laughing, I guess. T'was STOOOOPID

Last thing that pissed you off?

I was at the grocery store and the cashier tried overcharging me..

Same q

my good for nothing father.

whats the proudest moment you've had in your life

Can't honestly say. Maybe when I was proud of myself for sticking up for my friends, or proud of myself after the musical I was in was over with

Same q

I'll say, either graduation or holding my breath for 2 min...

sq

um....quitting smoking?

got an A+ for my grade 6 music exam? 😛
more embarrassed then anything

same q

comin 2nd in a krump comp in July last year

dyou like shiney stuff???

0no.
sunset > sun in your eyes

Can you cook?

Yeah and I love cooking 😊

Can you dance?

i believe so.

Have you ever punched something hard?

Yeah, didnt hurt that much though.

sq

Yeah a few things 😮

Managed to put my fist through a glass window once..
because I punched it. 😐

I still got a few little scars on my hand/wrist/arm from little shards of glass 🙁

SQ 😛

Sure have.

Ever been tied up for sex?

*nods quickly*

have u eva wantd sumthin so bad u cant get it owt of ur head/heart?

Yup

have you ever fantasized something that is truly morbid?

Oh, yes.

Ever kissed a member of the same sex?

Originally posted by Impediment
Oh, yes.

Ever kissed a member of the same sex?


hell yes

same q