Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by AbnormalButSane4,466 pages

Originally posted by Wålshy
no

what would you do if you were the opposite sex for a day


Masturbate. All day.

Same question

Become lesbian because i would be Hawt

What would you do if you were a different person all day

Originally posted by Wålshy
no

what would you do if you were the opposite sex for a day

tHANK YOU

Originally posted by FoxMeister
Become lesbian because i would be Hawt

What would you do if you were a different person all day

Rob banks in a Ronald Reagan mask

Favourite word?

Clunk

Same q

Originally posted by FoxMeister
Become lesbian because i would be Hawt

What would you do if you were a different person all day

***** slap everyone i want to and tell them what i want to, and rob a bank because id change back to myself the next day and i'd be like, wtf! why am i in here! the guy got away! and id sue someone for something....

sq! lol

Originally posted by FoxMeister
Clunk

Same q

Plunge

now answer Mairuzu's question

I would spend all their money

Name of crush/love?

I gave up on her so none...

sq

Susana 😍

same q

Megan
I hate the way she doesnt know my name

If you could stop time what would you do?

Put it in your rear

Get as much money as i can of course

sq

Unthinkable things....... 313

sq

Originally posted by FoxMeister
Unthinkable things....... 313

sq

Unforgivable things 💃

sq If you could stop time what would you do?

I would get back at all those people in school who at one time thought they could be bastards just cause they were in a higher year... sweet revenge

If you could reverse time and make things as if they never happened what would you do?

id make it work between me and her

sq

I would do everything i always wanted to do but didn't because of that voice that tells not to do stuff cause its not necessary/sane/legal

same q

I'd have told her how I felt sooner

same q

I wouldn't do anything honestly, after all the crap, I like who I've become.

Favorite holiday, and why?

Christmas cause you dont have to go out in the cold

Favourite day