Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by AbnormalButSane4,466 pages

shock My bum's always warm. And it's multicolored. Huzzah

SQ

I knew that 😄

...still wearing the same ones...

funny things a complete stranger has done to you or said to you

Red boxer briefs

would you do Jackass stunts for millions of dollars?

which ones?

any of them. example, where Steve O baits himself and dives with sharks.

i disagree
sq

Not in a mullion years.

Same q

.....Hmmm yes, but no to any of the disguesting ones, like drink horse... well you get the picture

Whats the most embarressing thing you've ever said, and where was it?

I said Van Damme was hot in front of my dad once

same q

lmao, um.. probably "Mommy are you in there?" when i was about 4 years old looking into a dressing room and i looked in the wrong dressing room and it was another lady 🙂

sq

I wasnt masturbating, seriously when my sis and her date walked in on me.....

are you a homophobe?

No, I would sooner die than become one

Same question

i dont think so

sq

nope

white or wheat bread?

White

CD or DVD?

er, dvd?

your weakness

it was nicotine, probably still is

same q

women

sq

Frozen raspberry lol

Do you keep your friends close and your enemies closer?

friends closer, fvck my enemies

same q