Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Tempe Brennan4,466 pages

Yes, so then I can stab my enemies in the back at a more convienient time.

Same question

i kill my enemies, but i dont have any... is it cause they are dead or i never had any period? who knows 😈

what would you do if you woke up with your weenis missing

I'd be concerned considering I don't one...

Same question

freak out, man

what if you woke up and your butt was sewn shut?

throw up as much as i can

sq

......i don't know.....er...... i would imagine freak, then go to hospital before i need to use it

SQ

Think 'How the feck am I meant to shit?'

What would you do if your brother had a sex change?

I dont have a brother

same q

I wouldnt be surprised

and id ask him to give me a peek at the boobs

sq

I don't have a brother eithor

Would you ever streak naked down your street?

Depends on the reason i'd be doing it, if i were to get some by doing it.. then yes

or for money

sq

Yep, then people can see what a gorgeous body I have, lol

Would you ever make a sex tape?

disagreed

sq

Nope

Same question

No way

Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
Yep, then people can see what a gorgeous body I have, lol

So, do you do it often? 😛 only joking

SQ

I said no, someone might release it to the public OMG

Would you ever date your best friends ex?

No

sq

If they were good looking, then shit yeah!

Would you ever ski naked?

yup

same q

only if i got paid

ever have sex in a walmart bathroom