Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by BlackSunshine4,466 pages

14 hours

How many siblings do you have?

My father is a whore sooooo

1 younger brother from my mother

1 older sister from another lady

1 younger brother from another lady

2 younger brothers and 1 younger sister from another lady

and there might be more that i dont know of yet but thats all i know as of now

sq !

*takes deep breath*

aaahhh.....1 sister, younger of course.

2 years younger.

Are you cinsidered to be a racist?

Against humans, dwarves, night elves, draenei, and gnomes... so yes

sq

If it ain't a apart of my army then yes...

Only in games. Gnomes will all be crushed....

What's the funniest thing you've ever said?

I Dont laugh at my own jokes ( sometimes!!! )

so idk

sq?

I have no idea, I try to say something funny daily. Ummmmm... maybe.....

"Ahh, did ya like that? WELL I HATED IT!"

Best inside joke you share with a friend/someone?

Too many to name

but ill try!

"Glow sticks and titties!" ---- "Gotsta get paid!" ---- "Bowser has herpies" ---- "Roll like a roller!"

i give up, i like them all equally so there is no best...

way too many to name

sq

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Too many to name

but ill try!

"Glow sticks and titties!" ---- "Gotsta get paid!" ---- "Bowser has herpies" ---- "Roll like a roller!"

i give up, i like them all equally so there is no best...

way too many to name

sq

Maybe "Don't be a John Elway, John Elway" or "TIGER POOP!" or "SHAKAZULUUUUU" or "NIGNOG!" or "Highway to the **** you zone!" or "HOT BLOODED!" or many many more

Last time you watched porn?

Im never watching porn again after seeing 2girs1cup... f_ck that.

sq (too lazy to make my own right now)

Hah, loser. That video isn't that bad.

Think I watched porn the other day.

What did you last complain about?

How bad my back hurts.

Last movie you watched.

I last complained about the phone ringing wayyyyyyyyyy tooooooooo much.

SQ.

Originally posted by SelphieT
Hah, loser. That video isn't that bad.

Think I watched porn the other day.

What did you last complain about?

you think?

Lol

my stomach is acting weird, as if im nervous or worried about something.... but im not... wtf

sq (HAH)

I had to complain to my father's doctor.

Patriots or Giants??

I assume they are baseball teams?

Giants, only because they sound better, lol

Do you prefer to watch/play football or soccer?

watch, I bruise easily. 😂

If someone offered you a million dollars cash to eat their poop, would you?

Watch and play football

Gold or Silver

Silver

Same question