Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Dorian Belmont4,466 pages

a mix of both

do you like being on top or bottom😖hifty:

Top.

Same q.

whatever floats her boat
chicken or pizza

Pizza

SQ

chickenon pizza

do you know long division

Nope - I know no division at all, long or short!

Were you a good student at school?

Yes, because i never get caught.

SQ

No, more of a D grade

Same question

Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
No, more of a D grade

Ohh you meant grades 😐

I was okay, walked out with C's and B's. Doing okay at college

SQ

who would you screw sasuke uchiha or naruto uzumaki

You're suppose to answer the question above.

What's your biggest turn on?

Not sure. I get quickly turned on if someone blows in my ear or neck 😛
Then again, hands-in-pants is a classic.

Same question.

I dunno, kisses to the neck maybe

Anything important you're doing today?

Going to class, if that counts as important.

You listening to anything?

Linkin Park's Numb

SQ

Hall of Fate - Ressurrection.

EDIT - Oops, forgot question.

What time did you get up this morning?

8:00

SQ

6:15

SQ

7 am

what's the longest amount of time you've slept?

20 hours....

SQ