whats the most unlikely thing for osama bin laden to say in his next video?
SCY
ScytheThe Goat
"I've married Sanjaya..."
Oh wait, you said unlikely, hahahaha, my badz
Paper or plastic?
SEL
SelphieTyou teasing like you do
Plastic
Same q
JED
JediSamuraiMRBThe BatLord of the Jedi
Plastic..
Do you really care who will be the next President?
SEL
SelphieTyou teasing like you do
As long as they care about the global warming issue, and as long as they make me feel safe in the US, unlike how I feel now with stupid Bush, not really.
Same q
MAI
MairuzuOld School Cool
I agree, as long as they dont get us pwnd in the long run
sq
DAR
DarkC-KMC THREAD KILLER-
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB Plastic..
Do you really care who will be the next President?
Since I am Canadian...no.
What do you notice first about the opposite sex?
JED
JediSamuraiMRBThe BatLord of the Jedi
Her face..
Same q
MAI
MairuzuOld School Cool
Order, face, hair, boobers, curves (There better be CURVES) then when they walk away... vin
sq
DAR
DarkC-KMC THREAD KILLER-
Their eyes, I always get a real good look at their eyes.
Do you have any particular fetishes?
MAI
MairuzuOld School Cool
hair, ON THE HEAD! smells good 🙂
sq
DAR
DarkC-KMC THREAD KILLER-
Probably legs or hair as well.
What's your idea of a perfect, romantic gift?
LEO
Leo.MA Riddle
dozen white roses and in the little envelop, a drewing of a heart with the words "My heart belongs to you."