Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by SelphieT4,466 pages

I don't really care...... I feel guilty wearing leather anymore.

Did you do anything really fun last night?

I can think of something 😏

SQ

I sang karoake!

One thing you love to do in the mornings, besides sleep in?

What did you sing?

Just listen to some music before i have to go

SQ

Originally posted by SelphieT
I sang karoake!

One thing you love to do in the mornings, besides sleep in?

nice warm shower..... naked

how do you spend your weekend

Sleep in, KMC, then go outside and settle some business, sleep, shower, wash, rinse, repeat.

SQ.

sleep in, read & internet, then usually go out on the saturday night.

Same in Sunday but much mroe of a sleep in.

SQ

always random

Bright sunny day or Cloudy dark windy skies

Cloudy dark windy skies. I dunno, it just soothes me.

Green or Red?

red

fight a gorilla or a bear

Bear, cause gorillas stink.

Head to the Clouds or Feet to the Ground?

head to the clouds

sq

Head to the Clouds

Be in Water with a Shark or a Crocodile

Croc, put my thumb up it's bum like that one hunter dewd

same q

Croc.

Stay in a white room of rabbits or a clear blue ocean of goldfish?

blue ocean with goldfish

Same q

White room with rabbits.

SQ.

Ocean with Gold Fish
50% of rabbits hate me 🙁

SQ

Wabbits 😄

what happened in the last dream you could remember?

I was in a store or something, and that's all I remember

Same q