Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by guy2224,466 pages

Supes

Galactus or Celestials

Galactus...

Galactus or cactus?

cactus

super duper or party pooper?

I choose super duper party pooper...

Jackels or dingos?

Jackles

Wolf or Fox

dingos

AK47 or M 16?

M-16. I'm an American, dammit.

Firebird or Mustang?

Firebird.

EDIT TO R'S QUESTION: Umm, AK... I guess. Not into guns as much. Daggers, knives and swords provide protection enough for now...

Optimus Packaderm or God Magnus?

umm the first one....

have you had a warning of any of the mods? if ye then why?

nope

night swimming or day swimming

im not a good swimmer so neither

out of: piercing, tattoo, permantely dying your hair, which one would you get done?

Erm, dying my hair

SQ

pierce obviously

sq

tattoo of a hand punching god

sq

Niether SQ.

Originally posted by FoxMeister
tattoo of a hand punching god

sq

How exactly do you picture god...

neither

pats or giants

giants

southend united or tranmere rovers

Neither..

Chicken or steak?

chicken

are you scared of becoming bald?