Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by SweetMagnolia174,466 pages

friend of mine started dating a guy that i had liked for a long time.

what was your favorite class in high school?

English

sq

Talking to girls. 😆 Actually it was History and English

Statistics, was insanely easy, 5 minutes working 50 minutes talking

SQ

Life and Death in the Middle Ages - it was an eletive, but we learned about the plaugue and cool shit like that

What was your worst class in school?

Worst class in school was science even though I got good grades..

Same q

Math.

SQ.

algebra II

best class in school

What I just said

Can you roll your tongue?

SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made any enemies in school?

Yes i can

Yes i did

Answer whatever question appeals to you most, Sol's or Tempe's

sol

sq

I meant, answer whoevers question appeals to you most

Tempe's

SQ.

Originally posted by EvilAngel
I meant, answer whoevers question appeals to you most

?don get it

😐 Nevermind

Made any enemies?

NO..

Ever get in any fights in school?

Nah

Wolverine or Spiderman

Wolvie

superman or cpt. marvel?