Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by SelphieT4,466 pages

Nothing really. Maybe get out of town possibly. No idea.

Last thing that annoyed you a lot?

This question, cause i cant think of the fvckin last thing that annoyed me mmm i guess i get annoyed when i cant remember

V.Day plans?

None

same q

none either 😐

maybe more ghost hunting!

sq

I have plans for Valentine's Day..

Same q

Nothing.

SQ.

I do

Grapes or Apples

Grapes

SQ.

Grapes

Snickers or Milky Way

Snickers

SQ

Snickers.

HDDVD or Blue-ray?

vhs yo

what do you want to make your son and daughter if you get one

as in a job?????

........**** if I know, or care. Anything but a stripper ermm

Favorite juice?

Hawaiin Punch.

SQ.

Originally posted by SelphieT
as in a job?????

........**** if I know, or care. Anything but a stripper ermm

Favorite juice?

i meant to put name 🙁 not make

Originally posted by Mairuzu
vhs yo

what do you want to name** your son and daughter if you get one

Originally posted by Mairuzu

Son: Michael Daughter: Jaelene

SQ

Son: Zack Daughter: Kristin or Millie

sq

Son: Damien or Adrian
Daughter: ....no idea. Maybe the husband will choose. Maybe I'll name her after me, I have a nice name biscuits

Same q

O.O My bro's name is Zack!

son: Jeffry daughter: Cassandra

SQ