Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Tempe Brennan4,466 pages

Sharon for a girl, and Jareth for a boy

Favourite childrens movie?

Old Yeller..

Same q

Thumbalina, homeward bound

and 3 ninjas

sq

Lady and the Tramp(weird me), Home Alone 1,2,3, and Thumbelina.

SQ

Lion King

I had the matching sheet and comforter set. 131

SQ

Toy Story

SQ

Beauty and The Beast

What's your favorite Reality TV Show

I love New York

Paris or Britney

Umm, Britney, but minus the crazyness...

Scythe, or Scythe?

Scythe..

American Idol or Dancing with the Stars?

Dancing w/the Stars

Moment of Truth or ER

Moment of Truth

Monster Truck Rally, or just hit on your daughter?

Monster truck rally..

Sex and the City or Big Shots?

Sex and the City

Sarah Jessica or Kim Cattrall

Kim Cattrall

Impediment or Backfire?

Hmm...Impediment?

Same question

Both

Guy222 or JediSamurai

do you think about killing someone

Guy222, and yes, I always think about killing someone

Dream job?

Whatever the hell Hugh Hefner does.

SQ