Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Diablo Cerberus4,466 pages

i also try to avoid it, though sometimes we all manage to do so without meaning it... 🙁

sq

Umm, I cant actually remember 😖 I try not to do so. but then again some times its unavoidable.

erm........fave position and why?

Originally posted by Lara
Umm, I cant actually remember 😖 I try not to do so. but then again some times its unavoidable.

erm........fave position and why?

sex? cowgirl or missionary
football? defensive line men
job? charge nurse

how many sex partners you've had in your entire life?

ah, 2.

you didnt answer the why bit 😛

Ello 131wavehand

hello! *waves*

question? ^^^^

Fire, Water, Earth, or Air?

Originally posted by Lara
hello! *waves*

question? ^^^^

woops! i meant to put that in your thread

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Fire, Water, Earth, or Air?

FIRE!!!!!

sq

Air.

SQ

Fire.!!!!!!

fave sweet/candy?

Snickers or Smartiesdroolio

SQ

Chocolate covered strawberries.

Same q

Originally posted by Lara
ah, 2.

you didnt answer the why bit 😛

because both position feels good
line men sacks qb
charge nurse is like being the boss for today

What is the new question?

I dont know...

what kinda if pet would you want, (any)

A tiger.

SQ.

same answer (white tiger)

same question

meerkat

Do you like your life?

Originally posted by KizzMaster
meerkat

Do you like your life?

No.

Same question

Yes

What would u do to improve ur life