Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Rogue Jedi4,466 pages

The pursuit of happiness. Not the movie, just in general.

same q

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The pursuit of happiness. Not the movie, just in general.

same q

Prolly my neural network coupled with electro-chemical signals. [/smartass]

Do you think you can dance well? (I define that as dancing sexy and fancy.)

Not by a longshot.

Do you think you can sing well?

Not really.

Same q

hell to the no.....

do you think you have patience?

Depends. Mainly yes.

Same q

mostly..

same q

I have enough

Don't you think i'm totally and radically awesome dudes and dudettes?

nope

do you brush your top teeth first or the bottom?

Bottom, I think

Same q

Bottom

Same Question

top

sexy or erotic

Bottom

do you floss?

I don't floss, and I guess erotic

What did you think about when you last masturbated?

someone special

same q

Some chick cumming

Around what time of the day do you enjoy masturbating the most?

doesnt matter 😂

same q

Usually when it's dark. My room gets completely illuminated by my huge window, and I get off better when it's dark, cause the light is just annoying.

When did you first start masturbating?

Um in like 8th grade I think 😮

Have you ever dyed you hair?

yup, white blonde

same q