Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Rogue Jedi4,466 pages

Jim Carrey

Princess Leia or Queen Amidala?

Princess Leia.

SQ

same answer

*** or Tat?

dick
SQ

***

OTF or GDF?

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
***

OTF or GDF?

The otf is a whole lot more fun...but the GDF is where I spend most of my time...so the GDF.

Which picture do you like more...

1. An old couple sitting on their front porch watching the sun set...

2. Two young people gazing lovingly into each other's eyes with no care in them.

Originally posted by dadudemon
The otf is a whole lot more fun...but the GDF is where I spend most of my time...so the GDF.

Which picture do you like more...

1. An old couple sitting on their front porch watching the sun set...

2. Two young people gazing lovingly into each other's eyes with no care in them.

equal....new love and seasoned love are both awesome...

same q

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
equal....new love and seasoned love are both awesome...

same q

The old couple by far. I have plenty of the "young couple" pictures from things like prom...but I want to grow old with my wife and watch the sun set with her. Young love is fleeting.

SQ.

Indeed, the older couple.

Taco Bell or Taco Cabana?

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Indeed, the older couple.

Taco Bell or Taco Cabana?

Taco bell is one of my FAVORITE places to eat. I can eat a chicken quesadilla from there at pretty much anytime of the day.

Pizza Hut or Mazzio's?

Pizza Hut.

McDonalds or Burger King?

Pizza hut

subway or quiznos?

Quiznos

SQ

subway

skyline or goldstar

skyline

ford gt or supra turbo

Ford gt.

Jessica Biel or Jessica Alba

Both

Boston Legal or ER

neither

cheers or seinfeld?

cheers
love or lust

love

same q