Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Impediment4,466 pages

Late morning.

Same question.

mornin

alice in chains or nirvana

Alice in Chains

Which is more soothing to you: foot rub or back rub?

back rub
Beer or Pop

Pop. I quit drinking.

Coke or Dr. Pepper?

coke

do you smoke or NOT

I smoke.

Same q.

on and of
Same Q

Yes.

Have you ever cheated on any of your bf/gf?

yes dont tell my wife
Same Q

Never.

Have you ever been cheated on by your significant other?

hell to the yeah

do I get a dance with the bride? 😖hifty:

You sure do. I cant wait for you to show up. 😉

Originally posted by Impediment
You sure do. I cant wait for you to show up. 😉
can my hands wander? 😖hifty:

can i watch

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
can my hands wander? 😖hifty:

Sure. Raeann is experimental. ✅

Originally posted by Impediment
Sure. Raeann is experimental. ✅
tell her to wear steel toe boots, I dance like a drunken clydesdale on acid with four left feet.

Ha!

you might have already said and I missed it, but did you guys pick a date?

you *winks*