Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Joe K4,466 pages

I play electric, bass, synth.

Would you rather have a huge house and a crappy car, or a luxury car and average house.

I'd like to have a crotch rocket and a small apartment.

same question

MOTOR HOME! w00t

sq

Luxury Vehicle and average home.

What's better, a ninja or a pirate?

Ninja obviously

what cell phone do you have

Sidekick LX

What color are your socks!

White and Grey. O.o

ninjas or assassins?

Ninjasssss

What kind of computer are you on

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
White and Grey. O.o

ninjas or assassins?

Ninjas are assassins..

Originally posted by Joe K
Ninjasssss

What kind of computer are you on

crappy dell at work

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Ninjas are assassins..

I meant Assassins Creed-type assassins.

Originally posted by Joe K
Ninjasssss

What kind of computer are you on

i dunno

do you know anyone above 6'5 in height?

Nope.

SQ

I know someone 6'5 but not taller.

Last time you masturbated without using porn?

This morning

sq

this morning
SQ

Don't need to, I'm in a relationship.

SQ.

i am in a marige but i still
SQ

This evening

Same Question

Two nights ago.

How many sex partners have you had?