Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by JediSamuraiMRB4,466 pages

Use their facilities.

Best Actress Marion Cotillard or Cate Blanchett

cate

robert redford or paul newman

Paul Newman

whats worse, an attention whore or a trolling noob?

Thats a tough one.. Im gonna say attention whore.

Last song you listened too?

down in a hole

wwe or tna

tna

do watch/like soccer

No way.

Fast food or resturant

fast food

have you ever seen happy days?

Nope lol.

Ipod or zune

iPod

situation is: guy with gun about to blast your head off, would you dive for the gun and try to not get your head blown off?

Most likely I would dive, better then just standing there?

Do you want kids?

Yes.

SQ

Oh yea, I want at least 2 - 3 kids.
I love em!

SQ

yes

do you own a house?

not yet

ever broke any bones?

Yes. A toe.

Worse thing you ever tasted?

human juice.

sq

week old milk

sq

hmmm.... some kind of fruit, I dont remember exactly what it was but it made me gag

ever get in trouble with the law?

No.

SQ.