Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by AbnormalButSane4,466 pages

2 am

What did you do right before bed?

Went to the movies

First thing you thought when you woke up

"And I don't ever want to feel, like I did that day"

Same Q

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
"And I don't ever want to feel, like I did that day"

Same Q

You wake up to Red Hot Chilli Peppers? mmm

"I should shower"

SQ

"Fvck"

Last thing you thought before you went to bed

Originally posted by Ax3l
You wake up to Red Hot Chilli Peppers? mmm

"I should shower"

SQ


Yes.

Originally posted by Mairuzu
"Fvck"

Last thing you thought before you went to bed


God damn light!

Same Q

"Woo hoo! No Country for Old Men wins Best Picture at the Oscars!"

Did you watch the Oscars?

"Bastards need to stop texting me"

and no i didnt watch them 🙁

sq

Nope

What do you care about most?

My friends.

What do you miss most?

being with someone

sq

my friends

what do you want to dream about tonight?

Multiple dreams.

Do have a dream journal?

no

sq

Yes.

Have you ever dreamt of dying?

yes

do you ever have really intense dreams? (e.g: the feeling of getting stabbed or something)

No..

Did you watch the Oscars last night

Nope. shrug

Did you brush your teeth this morning?

yes

last erotic dream

Last night. Very vivid mmm and hot

sq