Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Dustin [Tsure]4,466 pages

I don't have them anymore. I've sex too much.

What's the quickest you came during sex?

Still a virgin.

How many times do you masturbate in a week?

dunno varies

sq

enough

Clicky tops or twisty bottems

clickies

push or pull start?

Pull

sq

Push

What's on your mind?

lots of thoughts

sq

I really can't say. Its too XXX...

Same q

Um... I feel like Life's passing me by without me taking grasp of it. I feel like I'm missing out on so much, and I feel empty.

What's your deepest secret?

If I tell, it aint a secret.

same q

I don't know why I came back here. I'm so ambivalent to most of the people here, and the one person I actually cared about really isn't the person I thought they were. I think watching One Tree Hill made me want a Nathan so badly I came to find the closest thing. What a mistake that was, cause the person I came for isn't a Nathan, they're someone completely different. And I just need to deal with it, and know I'll find my Nathan one day.

Any last words to me?

do my dishes

same q

Yeah, I hope i never see you again. I don't know why i want you sometimes, and i get nothing out of you, I'm done too. have good life.

Keep off Leo. haermm

Originally posted by Dustin [Tsure]
I don't have them anymore. I've sex too much.

What's the quickest you came during sex?

No VIRGINS THIS TIME!

Originally posted by Leo.M
Yeah, I hope i never see you again. I don't know why i want you sometimes, and i get nothing out of you, I'm done too. have good life.
but I LURVE you. haermm

Originally posted by Sweet Escape
I don't know why I came back here. I'm so ambivalent to most of the people here, and the one person I actually cared about really isn't the person I thought they were. I think watching One Tree Hill made me want a Nathan so badly I came to find the closest thing. What a mistake that was, cause the person I came for isn't a Nathan, they're someone completely different. And I just need to deal with it, and know I'll find my Nathan one day.

Any last words to me?

killer robot will kill you

do you have a favourite smiley? 💃

tripp

sq

hoover

sq

uhuh

sq