Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by BruceSkywalker4,466 pages

Tom Hanks

Fave movie quote

"Lisa start the truck...Kieth....damn it change your name it's not scary and I am ashamed to say it...try Boris instead....Kieth...Kieth oooh...Watch out for Kieth!!!"

SQ

From the Simpsons Movie, of course...

"I want 10,000 tough guys and 10,000 soft guys to make the tough guys look tougher. And here's how I want them arranged: Tough, tough, soft, tough, soft, soft, tough..."
"Sir, you've gone mad with power."
"Of course! You ever try going mad without power? It's boring!"

SQ again

"Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine- the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, thereby those important events of the past usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, a celebration of a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this November the 5th, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. Last night I sought to end that silence. Last night I destroyed the Old Bailey, to remind this country of what it has forgotten. More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you then I would suggest you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight, outside the gates of Parliament, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot."

A bit long, but one of the most memorable scenes from V for Vendetta. 😄

Same question

"That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the **** up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence."
-Pulp Fiction, Mia

Same Question

"Do or Do not, there is no try."

What size are your feet?

12 W.

Same question.

13

Have you ever willingly killed an animal?

Yes.

Have you ever hunted?

Originally posted by Impediment
Yes.

Have you ever hunted?

Yes, deer and Moose (no joke - haha)

If time travel were possible, where would the first place you would go be?

The future and get the winning lottery numbers.

Same q.

Dallas when JFK was shot, to see just WHO THE HELL DID IT.

Who is your favourite actor?

Too many to name. The first one that comes to mind, off the wall, is Bruce Campbell.

Same q.

Originally posted by Impediment
Too many to name. The first one that comes to mind, off the wall, is Bruce Campbell.

Same q.

Pretty much the same problem for me...but, off the top of my head, William H Macy or John C Reilly.

What's on your burger?

Ketchup & cheese ONLY. For some reason, I just dont like veggies with my meat. I do, however, enjoy a good caeser salad.

Same.

Bacon and cheese.

What's your favorite drink?

soda wise mountain dew liqour wise everything.

whats your hobby?

Playing video games, working out, playing sports, etc.

How tall are you?

6'2''

sq

6'4

Favorite food?