Would you take over your city if you got hold of a couple of RPGS and Leopard 2A6 tank,Bushmaster AR-15 machine gun,Remington 700VS sniper gun,Mossberg 590, shootgun. remmber that you city is a small city away from all the big cities .
JK
Joe KI dee kay.
No.
Sq
SEL
Selphieyou teasing like you do
No, what is up with that guy and his dumb questions........ ugh.....
When was the last time you put on chapstick/lipbalm?
JK
Joe KI dee kay.
Bout 30 mins ago actually 😄
Are you a depressing person.
SEL
Selphieyou teasing like you do
Only when I'm by myself, but I'm usually quite upbeat and hyper around my friends, and sometimes even when I'm at home. Why just a minute ago I was dancing and singing while putting a pizza in the oven biscuits
Last book you read?
JK
Joe KI dee kay.
The Outsiders.
Do you despise myspace!
SEL
Selphieyou teasing like you do
Nah, I have both facebook and myspace..... I prefer myspace, really mmm
Last videogame you played?
JK
Joe KI dee kay.
Hmm you should add me 😄
Oh, Gears of War on LIVE 🙂
sq?
SEL
Selphieyou teasing like you do
Gimme yo URL thingy then
Um, last game I played was Kingdom Hearts
Last game you played, and got so upset with it, you wanted to throw your controller at the TV? biscuits
JK
Joe KI dee kay.
I have a link under my sig, but its myspace.com/imjoekbitch
andddddd that would have to be...lost odyssey.
Thong or underwear 😄
WLS
WålshyRestricted
neither 😐
if you were going to get me a present, what would it be?
JK
Joe KI dee kay.
An ipod with all your favorite music.......😄
SQ!
MAI
MairuzuOld School Cool
Originally posted by Wålshy neither 😐
if you were going to get me a present, what would it be?
Me
sq
BRU
BruceSkywalkerThe BatLord of the Jedi
Don't know..
same q
WLS
WålshyRestricted
i would get me money
would you ever come to wales?
FOX
FoxMeisterTank
I did. It was wet
Did you ever wonder what the answer would be to this question?