Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by AbnormalButSane4,466 pages

Harvest Moon haermm

Most productive thing you did in the past 24 hours?

Enjoy my Lakers winning

Porsche or Ferrari

Originally posted by guy222
Enjoy my Lakers winning

Porsche or Ferrari

neither, I dont have a small penis.....

same q

My mate Kev has a Porsche and he definitely doesn't have a small penis.. sly

Porsche awesome

What's your fave Jelly Bean Flavour?

Probably the Dr. Pepper flavored ones

Same q

Lemon or Cherry.

Do you work better at night or during the day?

During the day, cause I love goofing around at night

Same q

Day

Are u happy today

no

sq

yes

mcdonalds or burger king

BURGER KING awesome

sq

McDonalds

are you scared of death?

No

Fish or Chicken

chicken

awesome or aweshock

I'm backing awesome

sq

awe is used in more conversations

the grey fox or foxmeister?

TGF

Do you wear perfume/cologne?

Yes I wear cologne

same q

Yeah, I wear perfume/body spray

Whats the name of your cologne/perfume?

Originally posted by Selphie
Yeah, I wear perfume/body spray

Whats the name of your cologne/perfume?

Mansuauce.

Do you swallow?