Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Yoshi Paradise4,466 pages

Any book written by Joan Lowery(sp?) Nixon.

Favorite snack?

i'm just goint to keep replying seen as nobody else is lol

Doritos

favourite comedy moment?

That's the same thing I'm doing. 😂

I can't decide on that.

Same question.

too many to decide from but probably the scene in family guy
where they say the worst thing that happens in england is drive by arguments. dont know if you have seen it but the english guy pulls up to another one and says OH REGINALD.... I DISAGREE" and speeds off lol🙂

favourite superhero

Venom (Eddie Brock).

Favorite movie?

couldnt possibly decide that lol

SQ

That's a tough choice, so I'll just skip it.

Favorite restaurant?

TGI Fridays lol dont know if you get them in Yoshi Island

SQ

Ruby Tuesday.

Least favorite restaurant?

Burgerking lolol (used to work there)

SQ

Church's Chicken.

Favorite season?

theyr all freezing over here so probably Summer for that extra degree of heat lol

SQ and why 😛

Spring, because everthing looks better that time of year.

Least favorite season?

Winter 🙁

Favourite Singer/Band

Kirk Franklin.

😛 Same question.

Changes all the time but right now crash test dummies

Favourite place

The on-campus gym at my school.

Hobbies?

so many lol

Comics, Drawing, Acting, Hockey, Music lol

SQ

Working out, playng sports, playing video games, etc.

Least favorite food?

Fish

SQ