Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Lord Feron4,466 pages

(Oh i ment how many times like a week per say)

never

same q

Originally posted by Lord Feron
(Oh i ment how many times like a week per say)
ah, read it wrong. once every other day.

like 4 times a year

WHats your favorite crunchy snack

trail mix

same q

cereal of some sorts with no marshmellow crap.

What is your motto?

can't think of one

same q

**** off and die

sq

Respect and Honor 😎

At what point in your childhood did you start to get physically attracted to someone?

at the age of six or seven... cant remeber, all i can remeber is that a boy kissed me and that was what did it for me xD

what is one of your greatest fetishes?

Originally posted by IvyTetskomi
at the age of six or seven... cant remeber, all i can remeber is that a boy kissed me and that was what did it for me xD

what is one of your greatest fetishes?

As of late, I have had a major foot fetish...but it only pertains to a woman's foot wering a high heel. So maybe I have a high heel fetish...either way....yeah that would be it.

What is your favorite style of lingerie?

none

sq

those French knickers 🙂 😖hifty:

I don't know.

Do you know how to swim?

yes

SQ

Ever since I was four years old

same q

Yeah I am a pisces, I am a water baby 😂

I've been swimming ever since my toddler years.

Same question.

yes i do, i'm gonna set a world record for longest time spent in pool this summer, i'm prepared to sleep on a floaty
fave sport

I don't know how to swim

can you climb a tree?