Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by BruceSkywalker4,466 pages

taking out the trash

same q

doing dishes

do you wear glasses or contacts?

both

same q

I wear contact lenses.

Same question.

both

do you ever miss being a kid?

I only miss being actually little. Cause I act like a kid constantly.

same q

I miss being a kid, so much less worries and resonsibilities and BS

What do u like Waffles, Pancakes, or French toast?

waffles

do you like orange juice?

Yes I like orange juice especially with lots of plulp

What was your favorite thing to play with as a child?

I played with tools

same q

Action figures!

if you were a nut what would u be?

walnut

same q

Almond, because im tasty!

What do you fear?

Clowns

same q

why clowns?

Lots of bugs on me and/or getting in me

what kind of peanut butter do u like?

Crunchy droolio

same q

clowns just really scare me, they are creepy

creamy

same q

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Crunchy droolio

same q

HELL YEAH SUPER CRUNCHY CHUNKY STUFF!

I wonder why clowns get such a bad rap.... they were created to amuse us but yet many people have the fear of clowns...

How often do you soak in a tub?

I prefer showers, long story

same q

Originally posted by Lord Feron
HELL YEAH SUPER CRUNCHY CHUNKY STUFF!
I can't get enough of the stuff awesome

"How often do you soak in a tub?"
around 20-40 minutes, same q