Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Lord Feron4,466 pages

RAmmstein awesome lifting music makes me feel powerful flex um Bro Hymn by Pennywise or Kyprtonite Superman by Three Doors down

sq

can't pick just one, pretty much any Rammstein song

fav color

Ever hear of the TATU and Rammstein mix?
Fav color is Forest Green

sq

no

black

do you like where you live

I love it ! minus my neighbor

I would ask the same question but i vaguely remember u hate ur town...ssoooo

Whats your fav type of food?

I've been eating lots of fruit and vegetables lately

same q

Milkshake

Whats your dream profession?

don't know

same q

Actor

sq

MAd Scientist... they make the cooolest things

What can you coook?

anything

same q

The most basic things like scrambled eggs, hotgods, grill chiken, pasta.

Do you believe in religion?

not sure

same q

I believe that there should be order. A way to help people discern from right and wrong. I think religion help facilitates that until people start twisting it i.e. the crusades and jihad and anything else im forgetting. Religion for the most part helps make people better. It is easy for people to not have religion and live perfectly good lives as good ppl. Religions helps the many that muct believe is something greater and religion helps with that. Most religions i think represent what good ethics and morales are. I believe in religions in that sense. I personally do not participate i'm more of agnostic I kinda believe there is something out there but if its a form of an all powerful devil or benevelent god I do not know. So yeah I guess I believe in religion but not in a sense that I practice it.

same q

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Whats your fav type of food?

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
I've been eating lots of fruit and vegetables lately

same q


Originally posted by Lord Feron
Milkshake

😆 Milkshakes aren't food, they're drinks.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
I believe that there should be order. A way to help people discern from right and wrong. I think religion help facilitates that until people start twisting it i.e. the crusades and jihad and anything else im forgetting. Religion for the most part helps make people better. It is easy for people to not have religion and live perfectly good lives as good ppl. Religions helps the many that muct believe is something greater and religion helps with that. Most religions i think represent what good ethics and morales are. I believe in religions in that sense. I personally do not participate i'm more of agnostic I kinda believe there is something out there but if its a form of an all powerful devil or benevelent god I do not know. So yeah I guess I believe in religion but not in a sense that I practice it.

same q

Yep.

Are you a good artist?

I draw pretty good and write some poetry

same q

I'm great at drawing dragons.

Do you snore?

once in a while

same q

Occasionally.

Last show that you saw on television?

The sopranos

same q