Not yet, but I wouldn't mind getting one on my chest.
Favorite game?
SEL
Selphieyou teasing like you do
RE2
same q
LF
Lord FeronSenior Member
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time sq
SCA
ScarletSpeedAuthority
any Tony Hawks
sq
YP
Yoshi ParadiseThe Best Yoshi
Out of all the games I've played, it's between Tales of Symphonia and Powerstone 2.
Same question.
SV
Sol Valentine~Magnificent Ruffian~
Devil May Cry 4
SQ.
LEO
Leo.MA Riddle
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. w00t
Whats the best thing you have in your room?
SCA
ScarletSpeedAuthority
my sex box 360 and tv 😂
sq
TAT
TattooSenior Member
My DVD collection.
If you had one wish, what would it be? (Not allowed to get more wishes, money, or bringing someone back from the dead.)
SCA
ScarletSpeedAuthority
Celebrity Status cause that would make me money and get me laid and such 😖hifty:
sq😛
TAT
TattooSenior Member
I'd wish for a happy life for myself and those around me. (Thus probably getting me laid. naughty)
How many keys are on your key ring?
SCA
ScarletSpeedAuthority
5 and I only use 1 😂
sq
TAT
TattooSenior Member
4, but use 3.
Do you or your family recycle?
SCA
ScarletSpeedAuthority
Yup 😛
sq
TAT
TattooSenior Member
Nah, never think to.
If someone punched you in the balls, how would you get them back?
SCA
ScarletSpeedAuthority
Beat the crap out of them once I recovered 😂
sq😂
TAT
TattooSenior Member
I'd wait for them to think I forgot about it. About a month or so, then if they fall asleep at my house while hanging out, I'd gather everyone around and then get them twice as hard in the jewels. What a way to wake up.