Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

😆
yes

same q

Yep.

What time is it over there where you live?

4:02 p.m

same q

4:03 pm.

What was your curfew during your teenage years?

was never allowed to leave the house 😆

same q

11:00 pm.

Television channel that you dislike the most?

not sure

same q

😘 MTV. 😘

Favorite drink?

orange juice

same q

Water, Dr. Pepper, or any kind of hard cider

Last time you screamed, and what did you scream?

when I was in the car yesterday while my mum was in the shop...I didn't scream anything just a loud arghhhhhhhhhh...for no reason

sq

Today, when I saw my friend Will. He was like, "Did you get your award?" and I asked, "What award......?", and he told me, "Oh, you got an award for excelling the national average for Latin." and then I screamed, "WHAT!?" 😱

Ever been so wired on caffeine/guarana/vitamin B that you got jumpy/shaky?

yes

would you say you are happy most of the time?

I'm a pretty happy person. And if I am sad, I can hide it to myself pretty well.

Same q

kinda. so so usually

Whats your favorite type of salsa.

I try to be happy, don't do too good at it

do you get bored easily

Nope

Ever been in an Auto wreck?

yes

same q

Yes, when I was five.

What would you do to your favorite actor/actress if you had her/him in front of you right now?

I'd probably ask them if they'd like to play Mortal Kombat with me or something. I'm in a videogame mood right now.

Same q