Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Selphie4,466 pages

Being more social with the friends I left behind, or not getting active in my community that I turned out to have a strong passion for, like theatre, and GSA.

Last time you were so happy that you cried?

when my daughter was born

same q

Originally posted by Selphie
Being more social with the friends I left behind, or not getting active in my community that I turned out to have a strong passion for, like theatre, and GSA.

Last time you were so happy that you cried?

When I was trying to tell my wife how much I loved her and how thankful I was to be with her...it was out of the blue.

Same question. (I like your questions. 😄)

Thanks dadude 😄

Ummmm, I think it was around Thanksgiving, when I visited my old school, and saw all my old friends, especially my best friend Sarah. She saw me, (she didn't know I'd be there), and screamed, and hugged me so tight. We hugged for almost 3 minutes straight, and we were both crying. We missed each other so much.

Would you ever like to go back in time, to see yourself as a child again?

yeah

if you did go back in time to see yourself as a child, what would you do/say?

Originally posted by Wålshy
yeah

if you did go back in time to see yourself as a child, what would you do/say?

I would tell myself to stick in at school😛

sq

I would warn myself about all the stupid things I have done so hopefully I could change them

same q

Tell them about the back up system .hae

do you have any regrets?

I regret not wearing socks.... My feet are dying

same q

there are a few things I wish I would have done differently

what age if any do you wish you could stay

4 years old. Because the PS1 was out and it was fun

same q

not sure part of me would like to be younger again, but then I wouldn't have my babies, and I would never change that.

are you happy with the way your life has turned out so far?

Yep.

Same question.

no

sq

I am, mostly

get along well with your parents?

Most of the time.

Same question.

my mom yes

favorite food?

GRAPES

Favorite sauce?

Teriyaki sauce.

Same question.