Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by AbnormalButSane4,466 pages

Watching a Cells by The Servants video on youtube

same question: what are you doing at the moment

Biting a straw and picking my nose.

You?

uploading pics from my camera to my computer

same q

Listening to music.

What are your plans for tomorrow (Monday)?

School, studying, lying about

question? 😕

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
question? 😕

Same question shock

take the kids to the park

same q

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Same question shock

oh ok shock

monday.. possibly taking my sisters bf back to the airport, then maybe going and being ladies that lunch..

but seeing as it's 4am now I don't know if i'll get up for that now haermm

changin the question 😛

Do you think you're spoilt?

I used to be, but I'm not anymore.

Same q

yes

same q

not spoiled. well disciplined.

have you ever had intimate contact without contraceptives/condoms?

yes

same q

only with a 13th girl
same q

I always use protection

same q

Nah, I'm a virgin so I haven't had to use those yet

Do you usually "wear the pants" in a relationship?

yes, I can be pretty demanding

same q

Yes I definitely do

In the state you live in does it snow

yes, way too much

same q

hell no

same q