Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Yoshi Paradise4,466 pages

25. Two boys and one girl.

Same question.

I'm 38, so very soon

same q

25 ish

sq

26-mid 30's

Any names you'd like to have for your children?

Perhaps a son after me and a daughter named Katherine or katya

same q

I always wanted to name a boy Malachi

same q

girl named Jackie-O, or Elizabeth (named after me 😱) and for the boys, Adrian, or Damien

What song(s) that makes you feel sexy?

KGB - I'm a player, it doesn't make me feel sexy but it makes me want to go have sex 😂

sq

never thought about it

how long was your last relationship

2 years

sq

Like, 4 days. It was stupid, and a waste of my valuable time.

What's a haircut you've always wanted, but never been able to get?

A perm + sideswept bangs. I'd be way too lazy to keep up the curls. 🙁

same q

I always wanted to spike my hair just to see how it would look.

Same question.

curly hair, my hair won't hold a perm

same q

This one anime-ish haircut, short and sticks out. My hair refuses to defy gravity.

Same question

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
I always wanted to spike my hair just to see how it would look.

Same question.

then you aren't that much like me 🙁 I have spikey hair 😂

I always wanted blonde surferish hair😛

sq

mohawk, or a chelsea cut

Last time you choked on something?

water, 7 years ago

same q

never, I once got a marble stuck up my nose though.

sq

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
then you aren't that much like me 🙁 I have spikey hair 😂

You're lucky.
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
never, I once got a marble stuck up my nose though.

sq

I don't remember.

What are you doing at the moment?