Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by FoxMeister4,466 pages

Apples

Apples or Pears?

both same q

Both

Love or hate to read

love to read comics

living tribunal or spectre

Living Tribunal

Pre-crisis Superman or Superman

PC

Porn or Sports

A mixture of both..

Fave vacation spot

San Diego...serene

Eve Lawrence or Sammie Sparks

WTF!?

whats your phone number?

Not saying unless someone I know wants it.

Same q

not telling

favorite sport

Football

same q

basketball

are u in a relationship

no....

sq

No, too cool for one

Does your shampoo have a specific scent?

Yes

As a child who(whom) did you admire and do you still do to this day

Michael Jordan.

What was the last thing you remember you dreamt?

I had sex with my ex 😘

same q

A menage a' trois with two other women

same q

I had a foursome with three of my exs yucky shocking ranting paperbag1 jawdrop fear

sq