Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

black

are you forgetful?

No. I will never forget somethings.

Do you forgive?

I try to

have you ever broke any bones?

Forgiveness is Devinne. Everyone tells me I forgive too easily actually.

Does everything ever slow down?

I wish it would

do you ever just want to scream?

Right now, I'd love to just scream.

Have you ever tried practicing smiling? Like when smiling is the last thing you want to do

yes

what makes you the happiest

Talking to him, even if friendships all I can have, I'll take it.

What's the last thing you've said?

told my son I loved him when I put him to bed

same q

I said goodnight to my brother

Any plans for tomorrow?

dentist appointment, then job interview

same q

School then night practice.

Have you ever thought about just disappearing one night?

have done it

same q

hell no

ever had a tuna samwich?

um..... yes

fav condiment?

ketchup

mustard or mayo?

mustard

like ranch dressing?

nope, catalina

steak or ribs?

pass, don't really like red meat

do you eat fast food often?

yes

same q