Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by chillybanana4,466 pages

I have msn but I am not on right now

What colour are your socks?

just plain ol' white.

What time do you have to get up tomorrow?

whenever i like

sq

eh, around noon.

how many times on average do you masturbate in a day (use week if you're a lady)

I don't really have a specific amount of times each week

sq

Well I said on average for a reason 😂

Eh, about 2 times a day.

Last movie you saw at the theater?

Hmm,. well i don't know 😛

PS i love you

sq

Prince Caspian

Do you own a desktop or a laptop?

A laptop

do you have your own car?

Originally posted by chillybanana
A laptop

do you have your own car?

3 of them, but only one runs. ermm

SQ

yeah i do

do you have an iPod?

I have an mp3 player, which I actually like better.

Same question.

iPod

can you dance well?

No

Do you have a DVD drive on your computer?

I think so

Are you allergic to anything?

yeah, but I don't use it.

Mac or PC?

PC

Did you masturbate already this morning?

No

sq

if by morning you mean after midnight, yes.

last movie you watched at home.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie

SQ