Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Shelbert Lemon4,466 pages

30 minutes.

Favorite person in history? (living or deceased)

jimi hendrix 131

sq

Ieyasu Tokugawa

same q

Jesus Christ

how many brothers or sisters do u have

3 brothers 2 sisters

same q

1 bro, 1 sis.

SQ

4 brothers, 4 sisters

If u could call a KMC member, who would it be

Walshy😂

sq

Ax3l awesome

Same question

Kelly_Bean, gefallen_engel, Syren, Piggle Humsy and chillybanana

same q

I've already talked on the phone with the ones I wanted to. shrug

If you could have lunch with only ONE person on KMC, who would it be?

Walshy 😆 his eating manners would be atrocious😂

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Walshy 😆 his eating manners would be atrocious😂

Same question.

Gefallen_engel. 😍

Do you have a car?

Nope.

sq

yep

1985' Volkswagen Beatle

SQ

Yeah, Volkswagen Crossfox 2008.

SQ

nah....i ride a turbo busa

sq

1987 Dodge Aries, 1995 Chevy Beretta, 1992 Nissan Hardbody Pickup

Do you keep your wallet organized? All bills of the same denomination together?

😂 NO, on the contrary, I'm the most desorganized person in the world.

SQ

Yep, I keep all my bigger bills in the back, make people think I have less money so they won't try to rob me after seeing me pull my wallet out.

Ever try weed?