Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Phucked Up4,466 pages

I created it, so yeah. ermm

SQ

yeah

are you getting up early tomorrow?

nah...start work at 3 😄

sq

Do I ever? No.

Where do you wish you were right now?

somewhere warmer

same q

in my boyfriend's bed

what were the last words you said aloud?

Pennsylvania. 😖hifty:

Do you like the song "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"?

😆
never heard it

same q

never heard it

what were the last words you said aloud?

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
😆
never heard it

same q

YouTube video

Love it.

What's my name?

I don't want to say in case I am wrong

what is my name?

I don't know 🙁

What's mine?

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
I don't want to say in case I am wrong

what is my name?

Spoiler:
Ken

Claire.

Did you watch the video? sly

I was right!!!!!!
yes

same q

No

did you?

Hey Ken.

Originally posted by chillybanana
No

did you?

ermm Yes.

Do you play any instruments?

yes

same q

No

Do you paint?

Not really. I tried learning guitar, but I got distracted by a shiny object.

Last movie you saw in theaters?