Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by chillybanana4,466 pages

a little

are you hungry?

no

will u have a good day

I dunno. 😛

SQ

I should do

What time is it where you are?

2:59 a.m.

SQ

4:58am, about to go to bed.

SQ

10:59am

do you have a job?

yes...day off

good nite claire

are u a good flirt

i like to think so

goodnight wavey

sq

yeah🙂

sq

answered 😛

fave milkshake flavour?

vanilla😛

sq

Chocolate

ever had a dream about kmc?

I dreamt once that phucked up sneaked into my room to have a light sabre duel with my cat...😐

sq

😂 No I haven't

Plans for today?

work till 10 then KMC time🙂

sq?

driving lesson. tidy room if i can be bothered

what are you having for lunch?

dunno yet, burgerking probably 😂

sq

Not sure, a roll of some sort perhaps

Are you wearing socks?

Yeah 😂

sq