Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by BruceSkywalker4,466 pages

yes

same q

No

Have you eaten today?

yup

is it warm where you are?

No

same q

No

Are your feet cold?

very

are yours

extremely!

have you been sick today?

No

same q

No

do you read a lot?

I've read 2 books in the last 4 days. Does that count?

Ever had sex outside?

yes

have you

yeah

have yo had sex in a car?

Lots of times

same q

Why yes I have.

Same question.

yes

weirdest place you ever had sex

Grandpa's Bed

Same q

I don't know... bonnet of a car

sq

in the bathroom at the army recruiting station with the recruiter!

are you in love

yes, so much

are you?

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
in the bathroom at the army recruiting station with the recruiter!

are you in love

shock Wow. 😛

Originally posted by chillybanana
yes, so much

are you?

Not at the moment, but I'm heavily lusting someone sweet. 😛

Does your middle name have the letter "s" in it somewhere?