Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by chillybanana4,466 pages

No

Does your address have "L" in it?

😆
nope

does yours

Yes

Do you pluck your eyebrows?

Sure don't.

SQ

very occasionally

are you tired?

a little

same q

yes

do you email people a lot?

no

same q

No

do you need to buy someone a birthday present soon?

Nope, the only person I needed to buy a gift for had her birthday this month, but I gave her her present way back in February.

SQ

yeah i do

do you want to go to space?

no

where would you like to go right now?

my boyfriend's

sq

tennessee 😆

same q

my boyfriend's

have you had a baby within the last year?

Not unless some of my jizz on a toilet seat somehow managed to impregnate someone.

Sq

yes

do you like babies

I do!

Do you like children in general?

i would hope sohanuts

do you ever want to have kids

One day.

Do you think when your kids are teenagers they are going to be hellions?