Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

do you like to travel

It's alright, but I have to be with someone for it to be any fun.

SQ

yes

fav holiday

Halloween

What's your middle name?

lynn

were you named after anyone?

My grandfather who died many years before I was born. He was Charles Kenneth, I am Kenneth Charles.

SQ

my dad

if you could live anywhere where would it be?

Canada right now. hmm I'd just have to bring someone with me. awesome

SQ

not sure, somewhere warmer

fav color

Green

If you could have one item in the world, what would it be?

gas money hanuts

same q

A transporter.

What do you think of the last person you flirted with? sly

he drives me crazy in a good way

same q

She makes me shiver with delight.

Do you have an iPod?

no

do you

Yep.

What time is it?

3:17 a.m.

same q

2:19 am

What'cha doin'?

hanuts
not telling

same q

hmm

SQ